What is hope, my hope is for the Lord coming in Eternity for us. I pray while I am still here he does his work in me. I have no control over that work. He will see it to his completion. To that I give Glory. It’s a shame I still have that human part. That is the part I fight. The one that gets me sad and wishing things were different. I had a child, a child that now will come to the Lord if he chose it. A husband I am still married to who has no idea how much he needs the Lord. A stepson who is lost too. Another son and family very secretive and distant. Many in my family here are not yet called. I pray everyday as I’m sure others do for their family members. Lord if it be your will show them your Glory and Love. No one can deny he exists. That is why we have to make them aware. Peace within myself is taking time for what I always wanted was a family of my own to love me and me them (which I still do).
It’s hard not to wonder what is going on. Why can’t they forgive me. I was sick and could not control bipolar disorder. I guess I was really bad and shook the relationship to the end of it. It is not for me to ask why for I know. And we know that all things work together to those who Love God, to those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28-30. I am just a sinner he chose for his own purpose, to his Glory. I do humbly thank and worship him for that. I believe his work in me started long ago. He says when it’s time for his chosen to come. He compels you and you cannot resist his call. Just like Paul when he was knocked off his horse. Acts 9:3-19. The Lord had big plans for him and they were fulfilled to his own Glory. To all the other Apostles and Saints that came before and followed, even unto death to spread his Word. They gave all they had to him.
Some people have their comforts now. Don’t be like that Rich Man and Lazarus. Luke 16:19-30
All have sinned.
As it is Written:
- “There is none righteous, no not one;
- There is none who understands;
- There is none who seeks after God.
- They have all turned aside;
- They have together become unprofitable;
- There is none who does good, no not one.”
- “Their throat is like an open tomb;
- With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
- “The poison of asps is under their lips”;
- “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
- “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
- Destruction and misery are in their ways;
- And the way of peace they have not known.”
- “Therefore no fear of God is before their eyes.”